Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby, are you down?

(If this blog had audio, you'd hear my awesome rendition of that song. Instead you'll have to imagine it!)

I am- another 1.8 lbs to be exact!!

I have lost a total of 4.4 lbs so far. I know it's not much, but it sure feels good to see that number drop every day. I'm trying not to get too excited, though, because I'm afraid I'm going to stall out any day now.

Oh, well- I'll take the good with the bad and not fret the stalls whenever they do come. Right now, I have to get Andy off to school.

Have a great day, all! Here's to getting skinny..... :0)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about this diet you are on. I would love to try it. Really need to loose 15 lbs by April 17. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally be excited about this!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete