Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh, happy day!

We have eaten clean all week, so last night we decided to treat ourselves to grilled meat made by someone else besides me. Allow me to clarify- We didn't cheat; we splurged.... So we had a small steak from Applebee's with a salad on the side.YUM! I never knew a simple steak could be such a slice of heaven.... 

This morning I am down another 1.4 lbs. This is the best thing since bread; note: not sliced bread... I just like BREAD in general..... =0) I've never participated in a diet program that is so effectively based on immediate gratification. If you're good today, it will show in the morning. How great is that?!? If I'm bad today, it'll show tomorrow. There's no waiting a week to see if I was successful. That gets boring, and it's difficult to keep up your motivation. 

I am losing every single day, and that is incredibly motivating and great for the self-image. Tomorrow I will take measurements to see how much mass I have lost. I can tell, even without them, that I'm smaller than I was 7 days ago. Oh, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment