Monday, February 1, 2010

And the winner is...

....me!

I didn't post Sunday night because I'm working on a head cold. I crashed at some horribly early hour and was sawing logs as peacefully as is possible when one can't breathe through one's nose. I didn't even think to post until this morning after I weighed in. 

My weight this morning? Down 1.6 lbs from the morning before. Sweet! 

I was nervous about Food Day 1 for no REAL reason.... It wasn't too terribly difficult. Yes, I ate clean, and actually enjoyed my meals! I'm still fighting that cold, so I can't really say if my 'off' feeling could be attributed to my diet, supplement, or the fact that I'm sick and can't see straight, hear clearly, or smell ANYthing. 

But, such is life. We have to learn to take care of ourselves (diet and exercise) even when we don't feel well. That's my lesson for today. Enjoy!

By the way, you'll notice my loss tracker at the bottom of the page. Hopefully, I'll be updating with losses daily! I will update with gains as well to keep accurate track of my total weight lost.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment