Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's been a long day....

....and it was one that started with a 1lb loss! Yay, for me!

I spent the day in training in Dallas, so I didn't have total control over what I had to eat. I AM proud of myself, though, because at lunch I avoided most of the calories in my meal by skipping most of the croissant (it was soft and warm,too!) and the potato salad, Lay's chips, cookie and coke altogether.

What DID I eat? Turkey, lettuce, tomato and LOTS of water. I brought apple slices from home, so I had a few of those for a nice crunch with what turned into a turkey roll-up.

Total today, I've had over 125 oz of water, and, just for the record..... I've been to the potty 12 times!! (Can you tell I'm a mom of small children?)

Overall, it was a very good day. :) I'm expecting only a small loss, if any, tomorrow. Not only did I have a few too many cals, it's, well, THAT time..... IF you get my drift, so I figure I'm retaining water.

So we'll see. Anyway, feels good to be home; feels good to be excited about work again, and it's about to feel GREAT to be in bed!

'Night!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment