Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not a proud day....

In the effort of full disclosure, here's my calorie burn for the day: 1712... YUCK! 

I am so "un-proud" of myself today. And, yes, I realize that's not a word. I realize that excuses are what got me to 185 lbs in the first place, but today was a day from heck. Didn't sleep last night, woke up with fever and feeling sickly. Pretty much, I overall didn't want to move today. 

The result? No workout done, and no calories burned...... Am I going to let this get me down? No. The OLD Bethani would've hung up my workout shoes for a few days after a "defeat" like this one. The NEW Bethani (consequently the one who will NOT be getting OLD on Aug. 11th) is not defeated. 

I'll just call this my cheat day, and move on! My new program is on the way. I chewed out Beachbody over that, and they got it all fixed up. 

'Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment