Friday, January 29, 2010

Two steps backward and one step forward?!?

I'm down to 192 days until 'B-day'. I've lost some days out of frustration with a company, out of frustration with myself, and now I am ready to move forward. And then.....

.....STOP!! My dad decides to beg me (in a manly way, of course) to join him in trying this new diet phenomenon. After doing a TON of research, we decide we like the way it sounds, so I decide to go for it with him. I've lost some days waiting on our stuff to get here, BUT, assuming it will work as it should, I'll gain them back by losing quickly (that's funny!)....

In an effort to avoid sounding like I've completely lost my mind, I won't divulge the supplement that I'll be taking along my journey. What I will do is this: I will post daily my weight as it drops and post weekly my measurements as I shrink. Over the next 6 weeks, we ought to be able to see a significant drop in both.

I don't plan to be specific about what and how much I eat, but I WILL report whether I ate "clean" that day. "Clean" will be defined as NO CHEATS.

Once I am seeing success and can testify under personal experience that the plan I'm on is working, THEN I will explain what I've done and how you could do it, too.

For now, know this. I feel like a stuffed pig. I pigged out pizza, coke, candy.....YUCK!!! But, it's all part of the plan. I'll keep you posted and let you know how it's going. =0)

1 comment: