Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO irritated with Beachbody! I ordered the rest of my Christmas present almost 2 weeks ago! It should have been here DAYS ago. I called just now to find out where it is, and it hasn't even been processed and shipped! There was a problem with my card number I used to pay for it. 


Instead of calling me right away so I could fix it, they try the number daily for 3 weeks before contacting anyone. 21 days they wait! Are you kidding me? Now I have to wait ANOTHER 7 - 10 days when it should have BEEN here already a week ago! UGGG!!! It's so hard to stay excited about a new fitness program when you can't even get it!!!!


I'm glad I vented, but it doesn't really make me feel any better..... 

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! How frustrating!!! Did they even offer a consolation 'prize' so to speak, for the delay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Well, my "consolation prize" was free expedited shipping. WHICH STILL took 10 days.... PLUS, I was supposed to receive expedited shipping ANYway.... =0) Oh, well. I got, and it's here...

    What'dya do?

    ReplyDelete